DOWNLOAD OUR APP.
Diamond First Class Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Diamond First Class Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1st 2017.
What we collect
We are collecting information including the following:
- email address and mobile phone number
- your agreement to our Terms and Conditions
- your payment information if you register a card
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and account creation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- For confirming car bookings when you make them.
- We sometimes may send you texts from third parties which we believe might be of interest as they will be offers from much selected major partners. You will always be able to unsubscribe from receiving any additional texts by following the instructions on the text.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
On 26th May 2011, new laws came into force in the UK that mean if cookies are used in a site the user must give his or her consent to the placing of the cookies. On this basis Diamond Cars informs a customer when a cookie is going to be used and why. At present Diamond Cars only uses a cookie for the “Remember me” function (the cookie stores only the email and login information needed to make “remember me work. If customers don’t want to be remembered (by having a cookie placed in their browser), they can choose to not check this box: this will mean they will need to sign in every time they access the Diamond Cars apps or website. If you wish to delete cookies after sign up, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains information on how to do this on most browsers. You can also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual. If these sites do not resolve any issues or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to provide more information or assist.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Diamond First Class Limited, 21 Stoke Newington Road, London, N16 8BJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.